To understand the biological functions and mathematical basis of consciousness and intelligence, and to apply this knowledge to develop conscious, intelligent machines.
To develop brain-machine interfaces to connect the brain to the Internet, AI, and other brains.
- 2022.12.09EventSpeaker Announcement： Brain Tech Talk Vol.6 12/14 (Wed) 19:00～
- 2022.12.02EventSpeaker Announcement： "Virtual Conference 2022" Organized Session 12/17 (Sat) 16:00～
- 2022.11.10EventCC Tokyo: On the link between conscious function and general intelligence in humans and machines (Nov 18th, 10:00- JST)
- 2022.10.27NoticeResearch announcement: Development of open source "AI Spaceship Generator"
- 2022.10.25EventSpeaker Announcement: "The Japanese Association for Philosophy of Science 2022 Fall Regular Meeting” November 6, 9:45 – Mita Campus, Keio University
- 2022.10.20NoticeThe September and October 2022 issues of "Hougaku Seminar" featured a dialogue on the development of laws for future BMI applications.